[at-l] NPT Note

I ran onto this on Ebay where they were auctioning off a 2 night stay.
http://www.gobacktothebasics.com The website states the following:
GATEWAY TO THE SOUTHERN ADIRONDACK NORTHVILLE LAKE PLACID TRAIL

THRU-HIKERS HIKING THE 133 MILES - CONTACT US FOR YOUR OUTDOOR HIKING NEEDS
AND BLEECKER HOSTEL ACCOMMODATIONS.

WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A HOSTEL,
A SHUTTLE TO AND FROM THE SOUTHERN END OF THE NORTHVILLE LAKE PLACID TRAIL.
YOU MAY ALSO USE PARKING ON THE PREMISES INSTEAD OF THE TRAILHEAD.

I can't vouch for them but a couple of folks have asked in the past and I
thought I'd pass it along. BTW the Ebay item # is  2188705334

Saunterer