[at-l] INTJ & What we have in common

Interesting that so many hikers fall within that 1%.  Me too.

That said, I'd be even more interested in whether or not hikers (especially
LD Hikers) also tend make similar life choices.  Big or small.   From what I
have seen there seem to be few commonalities among hikers regarding  life
choices like marriage, children, profession, political affiliations, other
hobbies and passions, or invesment strategies.  Etc., etc.   Likewise, they
seem no more or less succesfull in these areas.

In fact, about the only  among thing I see LD hikers (as a group) doing
differently is getting books published.

Others more perceptive than I may well see things differently.

Rick B