[at-l] hikers sighted

I've been having a good summer helping hikers in NH/ME sometimes parking
myself at a trailhead, sometimes just driving through the trail towns with
my hiker radar working. Here's a summary of the ones I remember. The last
two weeks I remembered to bring a camera to collect their pictures when I
see them. --RockDancer

Sighted this weekend at Rt 302 in NH, Crawford Notch:
Saturday 8/16: Found, Aloha & Shaka, Tiny (SoBo), Goosebump & Rainbow Stream
Slick, Seldom Seen & Close Call
Sunday 8/17:
Skywalker & Cakalaki, Llama, Tater & Bag, Phoenix, Old Smokey Lonesome, and
RoadKill.

>From the week before, August 9, 10:
Super Dave - who's finishing up his 2002 hike, started again at Franconia
Notch after doing trail magic this summer in VA, near Blacksburg.
Walkabout, from Gainsville, FL
Semi-Sweet & Tangent - couple from Midland TX
Hotdog & Wench

And in July along the trail from the Whites up to Stratton, ME.
Traveler aka D-Bone
Dr. Colossus
Smeagol & Igor
Clearwater
Poptart & Traveler (Traveler worked last Fall at Elmer's Sunnybank in Hot
Springs, NC)
Buckeye & Bucky Babe
Chrome Dome, Regina
Jam, Chicken.