[at-l] hikers sighted

RockDancer -

You met Dr. Collasus.  He stayed with us at Gentian Pond a couple of weeks back (when I took those great moose pictures).  Nice guy.  He had lost his stove fuel and glasses by the time he hit Gentian.  Hopefully he has not continued to lose things or he may be out of gear before he's out of New England. <vbg>

And how is it that you found Wench?  I've been leaving encouraging notes in registers for her and Liteshoe throughout NH the last month, checking Shoe's journal and I still keep ending up one notch away from them when we are up there mapping.  I was coming down Wilcat as she was headed up Webster Cliffs. I figured I'd find them and buy them lunch at some point while traipsing around up there.  Hopefully I'll run across them in ME. <g>

Black&blue