[at-l] Please allow me to re-introduce myself....

....I've been on and off this list for the past 3-4 years, mainly lurking,
but occasionally posting.  I've been "no-mail" for a few months, digest mode for
the past 2 months, and just recently switched over to individual mode.  I've
been known as "Tina in CT", "Out-Patient", and currently go by "WannaRedLeaf".

Just wanted to give a brief intro before I jumped in with a response or 2.
            WannaRedLeaf