[at-l] The Thru-Hiking Life

You know, I've been reading journals since the beginning of time... Well, for
a more than a few years anyway.  ANYHOO, I've  got Yogi, Kimber & Cesar's,
Liteshoe's, Puck and Belcher's, Apteryx's, and Wench's journals in my favorite
places.  When I dragged and dropped them there, they were on a particular day
of there hikes.  Well.  I open Yogi's.  The first words?  WHAT A FANTASTIC
DAY!!!!  When I open Kimber & Cesar's?  WHAT A MISERABLE, COLD, RAINY DAY!!!  Of
course, Yogi's had her bad days (read about the *&^%*#$## bird) and Kimber &
Cesar have there good ones (more than I can count)  What's my point?  I don't
know.  I just miss Red.  If SHE had a computer, I wouldn't be posting silly
things like this.  I think we should take up a collection.

GoVolsGoDean