[at-l] Glucosamine

You can find it in your local health food store or GNC. The local pharmacy
should have it too, but the most of cost effective way is to dig around on
the internet. There's also a glucosamine/Chronoditin <sp?> combination
that's sold, but from the studies I've heard about it's not worth paying
extra for.
Of course you can pick up a couple of months supply locally to find out if
it's going to work for you, and then dig around on-line for sale prices
later.
The dosage recomendations I've read are to start with a 1000 mg a day. Once
it has built up in your system you may be able to taper down to 500 mg a
day depending on how bad your knees are. If your knees are really bad you
may need more than 1000 mg to start with.

skeeter