[at-l] beach backpacking(beach ruck?)

i got many replies from peopel willing-to/interested-in coming along.

maybe we should try for a beach ruck someplace. a ruck you need to hike
into. preferrably close to me; close to Maryland. sometime cold when most
people dont want to be outside. so we dont bother other poeple.

and for the record i dont think beach backpacking sounds "romantic" i am
drawn to it because people say it is rough walking and rough with water and
i know it is very diffrent from shelter hopping and woods camping. sounds
like a new and fun experience for me.

Wisperlight

---