[at-l] Thru-hiking Car Following

In a message dated 8/11/2003 10:11:51 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

> If The Boy doesn't mind and you don't mind, maybe he could provide shuttle
> service and make a few bucks.  That would cut the costs.

The more I thought about it, the less appealing it sounded.  I think I'll
just have him meet me a couple or three times along the way.  Maybe in Tennessee
where I have family, and then in New York, where he has family.  Then maybe
Burlington, where he has the restaurant.  There's all kinds of viable options
for me to see him.  I rarely see him now anyway, so I don't know why I'm making
such a big deal about it.  I suppose I'll miss talking to him everyday, but
that'll work itself out.

GoVols

PS.  The thought of the Boyoy driving around with his sense of direction
scares the hell out of me.  He goes left when I say right, asks "which way"
everytime we're ready to pull out of the lot at our local Publix.  It's amazing.
And he's an intelligent guy...Just has absolutely NO sense of direction.