[at-l] Real questions...real answers #1 and #2

First of all...Rockdancer...e-mail me, please. (Anyone know Rockdancer's
e-mail address off-hand? Why don't eye???)

Secondly...There is a man...I think his name is dave...and, I know
dave's not here. But, I need to get in touch with dave. He's been to a
couple of Rux...I talked with him at Traildays. He lives in
Waynesboro...He used to live in Cleveland. He is a highschool teacher.
he is late 40's. Gray hair and bushy mustache...round-rimmed glasses.
Nice guy. I need to get in touch with him. Anyone know who I mean and
his e-mail address (Marsha...you out there?)

I'll have more later...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98