[at-l] AT-L license plates

This should be good.  He's now going to discredit an idea that he didn't
have but tried to take credit for, all the while doing the advocacy
victory dance.
All kudos go to Clark for his hard work on this issue.  I simply made
the group aware of someone else's good idea.  Clark got it done.

Steve - who has approached the Commonwealth of PA with this idea also
but has not had the success that Clark has had in NC - yet.

<snip>