OT, was Re: [at-l] Spur of the moment...

Perhaps it was an unconscious purchase based on the fact that you knew it was
Shannons birthday the next day. . . . stranger things have happened ;) And btw,
I don't think she's talking to you anymore - I think she expected you to marry
her when she finally turned 18. She's been waiting for that day since she met
you at age 12. Instead she recieved nary a word . . . I think all her dreams
are now shattered. I fed her ice cream. ;)

On a serious note, albeit off topic ;) For those of you keeping track, she
leaves in TEN days for Parris Island and 13 weeks of bootcamp. Anyone wishing
to send her a note of encouragement (or a LATE card, not mentioning any names,
Felix) before her departure can email me privately for the address. (Oh wait,
Felix, you already have the address . . . not sure how you're gonna wiggle out
of this one <g>). She's getting a tad bit anxious to have it started already,
so words of encouragement are good :)

Red