From: Lilla Thompson [mailto:lthompson@hollins.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 1:36 PM
To: Ferguson, J. Mark; AT List
Subject: RE: [at-l] Off Topic Inquiry - Copyright

Not to be picky...
It's copy*right*.  and then there's play*wright*,  and there's such a thing as  copy*writers*, but they don't do copyrights.  Ah, the wonders of the English language...

Lilla

Oh dear, you've forced Skippie to renign on his promise...

It's is the CD and it's contents that are the subject of any copywrite.  The orginal materal is in the public domain.  There are thousands of printed versions of the Bible, and most everyone has a copywrite statement on the title page or its reverse side...

Skippie...