[at-l] "A handful of years ago..."

Jim Bullard wrote:

>Um... Felix? Why don'tcha gather up all those daily 5 years ago today things
>and your fotos and make a web journal outta the whole thing? Then we could
>add it to the list of best web journals.

Well...I suppose I could. There is no real journal, as such. I just
write 'em as I remember it. That's why I'm always the hero killin' the
bad guy and scorin' with the chickolas. I got a pile of pictures I ain't
never scanned...and, don't really remember where most of them were
takin'. Well, I remember the ones with me killin' bad guys and scorin'
with the chickolas. Besides, can you make a web journal out of a hike
that is five years old?