[at-l] Chomp Update

skeeter wrote:
><<We've been through the Cochetopa and San Luis Pass and into La Garita
>WIlderness twice in the last 6 years.  Both times we ended up
>pre-hypothermic and ate cookies for dinner cause cooking wasn't an option.
>Take lots of cookies and really good rain/snow gear.>>
>
>So, you left the "weather witch" curse for me at San Luis Pass? I knew you
>and Ginny were responsible when I started getting sleeted on within a
>quarter-mile of the Colorado Trail intersecting the CDT, but I didn't
>realize that San Luis Pass was your fault too <g>.
>I'll get you for this... a draft Yuengling at the Doyle would serve you
>right <lol>. (So, I have a strange idea of "punishment"...)

Nay, nay, good sir - we left the weather witch at Chama, New Mexico for
those who wouldst be northbound on the CDT the following year.  We have no
knowledge of where they left her.

>So, when do you leave for the Canadian Rockies? And should we send them an
>advance severe weather warning?

Let's hope they won't need that warning - we leave Saturday morning for
Calgary.  Then on to Jasper and points north - so we can dayhike and
backpack our way south along the Ice Fields Parkway (?) for two weeks.  Two
weeks isn't nearly long enough - but there's only 970 bottles of beer on the
shelf now. We're getting shorter.  <VVVBG>

Walk softly,
Jim