[at-l] Chomp Update

<<We've been through the Cochetopa and San Luis Pass and into La Garita
WIlderness twice in the last 6 years.  Both times we ended up
pre-hypothermic and ate cookies for dinner cause cooking wasn't an option.
Take lots of cookies and really good rain/snow gear.>>

So, you left the "weather witch" curse for me at San Luis Pass? I knew you
and Ginny were responsible when I started getting sleeted on within a
quarter-mile of the Colorado Trail intersecting the CDT, but I didn't
realize that San Luis Pass was your fault too <g>.
I'll get you for this... a draft Yuengling at the Doyle would serve you
right <lol>. (So, I have a strange idea of "punishment"...)

So, when do you leave for the Canadian Rockies? And should we send them an
advance severe weather warning?

skeeter