[at-l] Birthday Wish OFF TOPIC

Snappy Earth Bay Toe Ewe!
Snappy Earth Bay Toe Orange!
Snappy Earth Bay Toe Ewe!

I joined the at-l list about five years ago after given the old heave ho for
the umpteenth time on Trailplace.  Someone suggested I join at-l, and I did.
It was a family atmosphere, and kind of intimidating.  I read a post by DaRed
where she was on top of Springer, crying for her Mama who had just passed
away.  I reached out to her, being close to my Mama and all, and that was the
beginning of a great friendship.  Over the years, we've communicated via IM,
email, and phone, developing a wonderful relationship.  I love this woman, and want
to wish her the best of every thing, and a very VERY happy Birthday.

For her birthday, the Boy and I are going to fly her and her youngest Cassy
down here to S. FLA. for Christmas.  All I gots to say is LOOK OUT FLORIDA!

I love you, girl!

Kelly