[at-l] Hiking in Florida (and other hot places)

Bryan -
We live near Washington, DC.  We get the same humidity - and sometimes
higher - that you do.  And the 90+ temps.  We spent 3 days in PA over July 4
weekend - it was hotter and more humid than in Florida.  And had more
climbs.

Uh - hey, grey owl - or anyone else who was there - what was the temp in da
Nam when you were there?  How much of an excuse was that?  Now that was NOT
a fun hike, but it makes Florida seem almost frigid.  <VBG>

We hike in summer.  No excuses.  <G>

But YMMV - we all make our own choices, don't we?

Walk softly - and wetly,
Jim