[at-l] Shin Splints and physical training

Dutch Treat used to have a terrible time with shin splints, even just
walking around the block.  When we went to TD, a few years ago, he had
everything done at the Phil Oren clinic there and they gave him Superfeet
insoles.  He has NEVER had a single problem since he started wearing those.
they are the regular ones you can buy.  I was more complicated and had to
get the custom made ones!  Walesi Yi has similar equipment to check out the
feet as do some other area outfitters.  But I think anyone could just buy
some regular Superfeet and it would work.

Of course, any stretches help.  Ever since a bout of ITBS I aquired going
down Blood Mt. some years back, I never hike without stretching first!
Hummingbird

---