OT: Cockroaches (was) RE: [at-l] Bong Water Needed for EmpiricalTest

In a message dated 07/17/2003 9:19:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealb@midlandstech.edu writes:

> And did y'all know that in some countries, cockroaches are the "hot" new
> pet?

I will stick with my 3 pound non-dog, thankyouverymuch.  YUCK!  how the hell
do you cuddle with a COCKROACH!  I'm sorry, I try to be open minded about
these things, but that's just gross.  It's like that dorky kid on the tv
commercial that's "very passionate" about bugs.  Whatever.

GoVols