OT: RE: Backpacking terrorists (was) RE: [at-l] Cost of athru-hike?

In a message dated 07/17/2003 8:53:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

> Since you are into hijacking trucks you might as well go one step
> further and hijack 2 trucks, one should be a gasoline tanker and the
> other LOX. Can anyone say fuel air explosion?

Ok, you know with the subject heading and talking hijacking, we're all on
some kind of other "list" now.  The next new member of the at-l: Welcome, FBI
Agent Smith.

KellyGoVols