[at-l] bears

hey all......
   Since there was a good bear discussion going on a day or 2 ago.....  I
went on a short 4 mile hike today. just making sure my legs were ready for a 30
mile weekend hike. And low and behold......  ran across some bear droppings.
The beast had been munching out on some blackberries. We also ran across some
footprints in some soft ground. The width of its paw was approx 4" so I guess it
was a decent size cub. On our way back to the truck we heard something
working its  way through the brush below us. What ever it was seemed to have some
size and wasnt in a big hurry. May have been Gentle Ben.  LOL  But that is my
excitement for the day

Good Day