[at-l] hungry for a hike

>I suspect he'll end up
> with two mountains and 12 miles.  ;^)  But it is an absolutely
> beauuuuuuutiful day for a hike! (what day isn't??)

Well, we got our two mountains (Mt Moriah and Shelbourne Moriah), with
absolutely superb views today.  A georgeous day for anyone hiking in the
Whites!  But we also got 15 miles under foot, which is a long way for
me.  We saw no other hikers while on the trail today, which was odd.
Did see a 4-person crew of trail maintainers.  I'm going to go soak in
the tub now.

happy hiker spike