[at-l] Re: Coffee on the trail

That email reminded me......  through all the years I was growing up...  till a few years ago   (I'm 42 now) My mom ALWAYS boiled her coffee. She boil her coffee on the stove and then poured it straight into her cup. She left no more than a quarter inch of coffee above the grounds in the pot. She would never use a drip maker cause she said it ruined the flavor. Oh yea.... her coffee was soooo strong I sware you could have used it for shoe  polish  LOL     Thats  my 2 cents today

<<<<The best coffee is boiled coffee.  Just boil the coffee in a pot.  Add
eggshell or egg to get the grounds to settle.  Or filter through a clean
hankerchief or bandana.>>>>