From: Drake, Russ SKCM [mailto:russ.drake@navy.mil]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 12:39 PM
To: William Neal; AT-L List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Bandana water filter (was) RE: [at-l] Re: In-line-water
filter?

Hmm,  I have an MSR mini works and they have a device at the end that keeps
out the large objects... would the bandana filter at the end keep my ceramic
filter cleaner longer and what is your experience on the effect in
relationship to the water output?  Does it slow it down or is the effect
minimal?

Thanks

Sparky!