[at-l] Last weekend - aka Does anyone here actually hike?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim and/or Ginny Owen" <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com>
Subject: [at-l] Last weekend - aka Does anyone here actually hike?

> We had an "interesting" trip last weekend.  We spent 3 days on the
Bucktail
> Path in north central PA.  Since we can't seem to find anyone here who
> actually hikes (or is willing to hike with us)

Yes, I actually hike, though rarely on weekends these days. Since retiring I
can hike during the week. I like that because there are fewer people in the
woods. My wife likes that because I'm home to do things with her on the
week-end (she isn't retired). I live much too far from you to join you on a
weekend hike anyway.

Saunterer