[at-l] Hammocks

This is my problem with hammocks, and there is no other: chicken-lilly-livered-pansy me is afraid that something/someone will walk, fall, trip, run, into me while I am sleeping, as in BEAR. No, I'm not afraid bears. I am afraid of one coming around me while I'm sleeping and I'm inside this hammock. Have you ever had this happen to you, or anyone on the list? Do I need to buy a "Bear Knowledge on the AT for Dummies?" book?

I'm serious.

Marsha
Cleveland