[at-l] AT-L Digest Volume 3 Issue 11 Top Ten Tips for Hiking the ATNorthbound

There you have it. Datto's Top Ten Thru-hiker Tips for
Independence Day 2003. Hope this helps all of you upcoming
thru-hikers planning your adventure for 2004.

Datto

Thank you very much for these insights.  Others who have hiked the AT
probably have a different set of tips and memories.  We all hike our own hike!  So
now that the door has been opened will anyone else share their experience on the
Appalachian Trail?  I hope so.

Skylander Jack