[at-l] Speaking of Florida

In a message dated 7/3/2003 1:16:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
redhead@hack.net writes:

> I'm just curious . . . WHAT COOLER WEATHER???!!!! 'cause my goodness, it's
> hot
> out there today.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to be hiking this year -
> you'd be both water logged and in danger of heat stroke at the same time. Go
>
> figure.

Oh no!  Hot weather in Tennessee, too?  I was just hoping that somebody in
the SE U.S. was getting some cooler weather.  Of course, it's the "norm" here in
HOT HOT Florida to have this much heat and humidity.  And it's day and night
here.  At least ya'll get some cool down at night.  Even though I'm a native,
I never have and never will like the summers here.  Not one bit...  But,
that's also why I like the water so much.  Just cool me down, please! :)

Swamp Blar (Cheryl)