From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 12:47 PM
To: SBLoveDoves@aol.com
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Speaking of Florida

In a message dated 07/03/2003 12:40:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SBLoveDoves
writes:

The swamps (and THE SWAMP) of Florida are also beautiful.  Seriously though,
Kelly, have fun in beautiful Tennessee! :

)

Oh, Cheryl I agree with you 100%!  I love the Glades.  I'd rather live on
the edge of the Glades than in Fort Lauderdale.  The commute would drive me
insane, though.... And thanks, I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time in
Tennessee... Even with their record highs, it's still cooler than Florida
right now.

GoVolsGoDean (I'm picking up a crap load of Vols T-shirts in preparation for
football season.  You only a get a few months a year to piss off a gator.)