[at-l] Speaking of Florida

In a message dated 07/03/2003 12:40:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SBLoveDoves
writes:

> The swamps (and THE SWAMP) of Florida are also beautiful.  Seriously
> though, Kelly, have fun in beautiful Tennessee! :)

Oh, Cheryl I agree with you 100%!  I love the Glades.  I'd rather live on the
edge of the Glades than in Fort Lauderdale.  The commute would drive me
insane, though.... And thanks, I'm sure I'll have a wonderful time in Tennessee...
Even with their record highs, it's still cooler than Florida right now.

GoVolsGoDean (I'm picking up a crap load of Vols T-shirts in preparation for
football season.  You only a get a few months a year to piss off a gator.)