[at-l] ticks and spiders

Sounds like a spider bite, it may get worse before it
gets better. I'm not sure if there are Brown Recluse
spiders in Europe but a bite from those things looks
like rotting flesh for a long while.

But enough about ikky creepy bugs. We demand more
trip/trail reports from Europe, vicarious vacationing!

Godspeed, Zach

--- Kajsa van Overbeek <k_vanoverbeek@yahoo.com>