[at-l] Some Questions: #7

What was it we were all invited for?  Thanksgiving or Christmas by the pool?  Maybe I could work it in then.  :<)

KellyGoVols@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 06/30/2003 11:04:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kent_gardam@yahoo.com writes:

This "do-it-yourself" was bunches cheaper than having the one piece custom granite tops made for you and has turned out very nicely in our opinion.  It really was pretty easy to do and cutting the squares was too much fun with a wet saw that I rented from HD

Unfortunately, this do it yourself thing cannot happen in my kitchen. The Boy is good with his hands, but it takes him FORVER to finish a project.  Four years he's been working on his wall unit.  I can't wait four yeats for a kitchen.  So, alas, it's icky green until we can afford the custom job.  Unless you want to come down and do it for us!

GoVolsGoDean