[at-l] Some Questions: #7

In a message dated 06/30/2003 11:04:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kent_gardam@yahoo.com writes:

> This "do-it-yourself" was bunches cheaper than having the one piece custom
> granite tops made for you and has turned out very nicely in our opinion.  It
> really was pretty easy to do and cutting the squares was too much fun with a
> wet saw that I rented from HD

Unfortunately, this do it yourself thing cannot happen in my kitchen. The Boy
is good with his hands, but it takes him FORVER to finish a project.  Four
years he's been working on his wall unit.  I can't wait four yeats for a
kitchen.  So, alas, it's icky green until we can afford the custom job.  Unless you
want to come down and do it for us!

GoVolsGoDean