[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 2, Issue 36

> No new house with pool for me. No new anything for me.
> I need to find out how to be richer :-)  Just
> curious.....

Well, most people will tell you that the first thing to do is get a proper
education.  That means a diploma from a respected university.  Then you have
to work hard.

Of course, I only have a high school diploma from a mediocre high school,
and I don't work very hard...  I am, however buying a new house...  Maybe it
has something to do with money management?

Shane