[at-l] A Request for Information

In a message dated 6/22/2003 5:29:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> I had toyed with the idea for a book, but concluded if an editor thinks
> even a
>  successful hike couldn't sell, my mishmash of a a journey along the
>  Appalachian Ridges certainly wouldn't attract readers.

Well, Weary, you could jump on the Balls Bandwagon and do the  contribution
thing and publish it yourself.  AND! Us listers can go out to retailers and
sell your book.  See where I'm going here?

Of course, whatever is contributed will have to be sold, that is unless
publishing houses are now accepting used gear.

Oh well, Just a thought.
EnterprisingGoVols