[at-l] Fw: Who Where Why

 Who - Rogene R. Beers
Trail name-Chocholate Chip

Where -Chattanooga, Tn,
Springer about 21/2 hours;
Damascus about 4 hours; Smokies, Townsend three hours;
Max Patch about 31/2 to 4 hours.

> > View out the Window - Well I'll say eight foot sliding door,
Green trees in a woodland setting, balckberries
turning ripe. Hummingbirds, cardianls, free ranging chickens(my neighbors)
Peach tree, apple and pear trees, lots of undone yard work, Been a rainin'

Why -Bekons to me to come and play in the rain er ah mudd??
Suppose it came from my dad who first took me to Yellowstone at 6 month and
talked then into being a ranger.
My dad not me of course. He always took me and siblings out to the woods.
Pitched a pup tent in the back yard every summer for years. Dreamin' of over
yonder on the top of a hill and
down in the Vlaley. PUD  Thought of doing it the summer of 73 when my
boyfriend graduated from HS.
I realy think my dad would have bank rolled this adventure. For it was his
dream too and come along a bit with us.
Never materalized as I married somone else who had promised to hike but
reniged..
I think I need to go to become self actualized person and drop a lot of past
crud in my life..

AT Hiking done - shamefull very little,  Max Patch 14 miles, Sams Gap about
the same to Sylers gap.
Allen Gap to the second shelter goin north(Jerry's Cabin Shelter???.  Hope
fully this summer some of CT.
AT Wanna be 2005. Gearing up!!
OFf  road hiking the grand canyon in '85 and hear and there across the
country on day hikes in several of the national parks

 AT Bug -Can't really remeber when I didn't have this disease.

Marital Status -Divorced sad story.  I would like to share but it's a pain
and puts people off sometimes,
so I share with those that ask privately..

 Age - 50

 Kids - On girl age 30 July 9th, one son three years younger.

> > Pet(s) - Stray dog with one working eye. Baby sitting Deatours cats
while he hikes and soon to baby sit
sonething called Stonewall.
.
Music -I pay the clairnet but it's broken down right now and the piano very
badily,   Classical, some Country, oldies,
Nat King Cole(Have a friend that used to swoon to him at the Apollo and says
he was a gorgeous man in person), Latin, Classical pipe organ,  1812
overture in Boston some day if I can get there for the 4th, Pan pipes, some
American Indian
flutes, jazz,  Garrison Keiller for his jokeing music, spirituals, tons of
xmass stuff, Swing, Classical religious Choral pieces, B.B. King, blues,
Gershwin,  Russian Choral, Shaker hymns, Hymns, Doris Day, 700 old vinyls,
Some
international singers, John Denver,recent At trail composers and songsters.
Not much I do not like ceptin hard acid rock.

Employmentent-Registered Nut, vent dependant patients,

 Hobbies -sewing, swiming, water sking, stamp collecting, gardening,
reading, house reapir, cooking, remodeling,
drawing,  hang gliding and scuba diving wanna be. Traveling, backpacking.

 Movies - None in the past year, saving for my At hike

TV-history channel, biographies, nature, how too's,  Jag

Favorite authors-Carol Wellman, James Thurber, Mark Twain, James Hererot,
Mark Twain, Throu, mostely read in catogories, Medical, biographies,
adventure, history, nautre, how too's, science,  etc  BOok I particulary
remameber years ago "The Agony and The Extacy"

 Family Vacation - family grown? what now???  National Parks, Museums,
Lighhouses, Toured Europe once,

Personal Vaction- Any where in nature, even an old cow pasture can be fun in
a snipe hunt.

Where did you live most of your life-KansasCity, Mo;  Detroit,MI; Jax, Fla;
Chattanooga, Tn
and a dozen sundry other palces.

Enjoyment - Tent out in the woods with a roaring fire and the stars shining,
a midnight swim or canoe ride in the moon light.
Oh yes pass the smores.