[at-l] More on (not moron) cave Dog!

I thought I'd add this link to the list on Cave Dog.

http://appalachia.outdoors.org/bbs/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=856&highlight_key=y&keyword1=Cave%20Dog

This is a discussion on the AMC bulletin board.  On it cave Dog opened himself up to any question, critique, etc. as to what he was doing and how.

I was very impressed by him after following this thread.  Initially I considered him just another one-dimensional whacko, but learned that he loved and respected the mountains he climbs, and did his home work by long training and learning the ins and outs of each area he "attacked".  As far as the Whites were concerned (which I have hiked a "little bit". I've done 22 or the 48 4ks), he literally hiked every peak many times both day and night.  When he was ready he could (almost) do these peaks with his eyes closed.

Read it.  I'll bet you come away with a higher regard for him than you may have now.

And remember, HYOH.  He sure did!
Pb