[at-l] Work Party

Tim (Bascom Grillmaster) asked me to forward this to the list for anyone
that might be interested:

ATTENTION HIKERS:

Announcing The Bascom GrillMasters 3rd Annual Hiker
Trash Work Party

WHERE:
At The RPH Cabin, on the AT in Hopewell Jct, NY

WHEN:
July 11,12,13 (rain or shine)
Food & Beverages will be provided all 3 days (or until
it runs out?)

Work:
 Stream re-direction, Bridge repairs, Tread-work,
possible small painting & repair projects

If you can bring any tools or supplies, please contact
Tim (Bascom) to see what we'll need.

We'll be camping out, working, and cooking and feeding
hikers all weekend. All are welcome to stay for the
full weekend; we can accommodate approx 35 people

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BASCOM (TIM) 845-297-9573
http://timtrek.mikentim.com
Email: miketimshow@yahoo.com

Come show your support for the Trail and have a great
time with fellow hiker trash!

Tim 'Bascom' Messerich