[at-l] car camping along the AT

In a message dated 06/18/2003 9:57:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> Note: "Elderly" and "too fragile" are her words.  I think she is tougher
> than that.*

My Grandma, who's turned 99 in May, has been "dying" for forty years.  She's
a spritely as the rest of us, and fiesty as ever.  She once called
911 because she was bored.  Hells bells, she'll out live us all.... Her 13
children, 30 some grandchildren and 20 some great grandchildren.  She's deaf as
a door knob, but other than that, she's just fine.  She still dips snuff, and
at her 90th birthday/family reunion, me, and the other of the fiestiest
grandchildren got her a male stripper for her birthday party, much to the chagrin of
the more conservatives in the family.  I don't think she's going to be
thru-hiking anytime soon, but I bet she's still up for sticking dollars in a hot
guys g-string!  God, I love her.  I gotta call her RIGHT NOW.

GoVols