[at-l] Apples and Oranges

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cal Ewing" <calebe@fdn.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2003 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Apples and Oranges

> Jim said.... Clyde, you should have studied harder. Pavlov did the
> experiment with dogs that you refer to. It involves the concept of
> conditioned response. Maslow's contribution to psychology was his
"Hierarchy
> of Needs" and the concept of self-actualization.
>
> Clyde, you're OK in my book, good memory or no. Jim's right though...and
he
> should know all about Maslow's Hierarchy. It is the classic paradigm of
> personal development, and health professionals like him...

I'm a health professional? News to me. I'm an artist/photographer who's
retired from a day job as a bureaucrat in the Dept of Labor. Never been a
"health professional" in my life.

There has been a lot of assuming going on lately with folks using their
assumptions as the foundations for rants. Most have turned out to be wrong
or based on misinformation. Let's get back to hiking and the AT please.

Saunterer