[at-l] Four Pines Hostel

S> I'd also think twice about staying at Four Pines if the owner will tolerate
S> that kind of behavior...

I think that Four Pines and its owner sort of fosters that kind of
drunken party atmosphere... and it was only a matter of time before
something happened there. There was a loud drunken party the night we
stayed there too. Fortunately, we camped far away in his pasture and I
felt comfortable with the people staying there that night. Luckily,
there were no real incidents that night. It's a nice setup he has
too... with shower, radio, TV, refrigerator, beds, close by restaurant
and stores. But really I think the owner likes the gregarious
camaraderie and almost encourages it... I actually figured the place
would be shut down for one reason or another by the end of last
year...

Scooby GA-ME '02
http://www.trailjournals.com/mikesteph