[at-l] FUBAR

I was not going to say anything about this incident as I have
caused enough trouble on this list as it is.  People, the two
incidents are related, though one was technically no trail related.
The FUBAR incident was and hikers like FUBAR give a bad name
to hikers.

A man attacking a woman is a power thing.  Men have always felt
that they had power over women and they would periodically show
their power over women with physical abuse. Even in the US
women where considered Chattel.  It was not until women got the
right to vote that things started to change.  The big changes  did
not come about until the sixites.  There are men who still think
they have dominance over women and these individuals need to be
stopped.  I don't care if FUBAR was drunk or sobeer, he should be
punished.  Anyone who attacls a weaker person (child or woman,
or handycapped or elder) should be made to pay dearly.  End of
disscussion.

Grey Owl