From: Slyatpct@aol.com
To: jbullar1@twcny.rr.com ; at-l@backcountry.net
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [at-l] Violence at 4 Pines Hostel.

I didn't buy your explanation the first time and I don't buy it now.  For
all we know Ragamuffin was also drunk or just plain mean.  No where in the
you ask me anyone that beats on a woman is mentally ill.

Alcoholism can also be considered a illness, but here you're not willing to
excuse that fact.  Make up your mind.

Whether a good ole ass kicking does any good or not, they still deserve it.

Sly

In a message dated 6/13/2003 6:51:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,