From: Steve Adams [mailto:stephensadams@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 2:57 PM
To: jbryankramer@msn.com
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] (no subject)

Where idiots (formerly, "germs") live.
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:57:12 -0400

Bryan,

Reference your post, dated 5-6-03, "... idiots ... buy that bottled water
when it is the exact same material that comes out of their tap."

I'll trade you one even better:  West Virginia is ranked as having the most
polluted water in the U.S.  Yet, someone is bottling it.  I smile when I see

people from other states buy bottled water from West Virginia.

Steve