From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 2:30 PM
To: hudsom@us.ibm.com; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: Kelly pissing everyone off (was) RE: [at-l] Jan 6/3

In a message dated 06/06/2003 2:02:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hudsom@us.ibm.com writes:

Not me I wouldn't have a short fuse <g> (You haven't seen me at work

).........And he had to explain that his temper got the better of him and he
heaved the full water bottle after the cap...

You don't know how many times The Boy has said, "NOT THE CRYSTAL, KELLY!
THROW A CHEAP GLASS!"  Why is it we're always pissed off when we got
something expensive or something we NEED in our grasp?  No, can't throw a
plastic cup or even a cheap glass... Something about the sound an expensive
crystal glass makes when it smacks and shatters against a wall or TV (I'm
forever getting pissed off at what's on TV, especially if that Moron Bush is
speaking.)

And about that thru.... I've got $13,000 in credit card bills to pay off
(they're cut up, and gone, so no new charges) and then I am trail bound.
Hopefully I'll be on Springer by March, 2005, happily throwing gear around!

GoingGoVols