Kelly pissing everyone off (was) RE: [at-l] Jan 6/3

<<You know, I've gotta short fuse.  Once I blow up, I'm all smiles and
giggles again.  But, I slam doors, hang-up on
people by SLAMMING the phone on the cradle.  Throw stuff, you know, your
basic temper tantrum.  And if I don't do
hard enough for my satisfaction the FIRST TIME, I'll open that door again,
just to slam it HARDER the second time.
So, now, my question is, if there are no doors to slam or things or people
to hang up on, Whattamygonnado?   I can
see myself losing expensive gear now, by tossing it down a mountain. >>

LOL!!!
Not me I wouldn't have a short fuse <g> (You haven't seen me at work)

Persons responsible will remain un-named....

I was doing a weekend hike up in VT a couple of years ago, up over Stratton
Mt.
Met a couple of long distance hikers on the way up, everyone arrived at the
top a few minutes apart. He asked her for a drink of water. She says
"Where's your water bottle?". He explains that he stopped at the last over
look and got his Nalgene out, but when he took the cap off the cap fell off
the cliff. And she says "Well, you still got a drink of water, didn't
you?". And he had to explain that his temper got the better of him and he
heaved the full water bottle after the cap...
She said something about his Capricorn temper (I didn't even go into that I
was born in Jan..), while I accused him of littering...

skeeter

Hey Kelly! When are you gonna thru??? That's one journal I want to keep
track of <G>. Heck, you could probably sell it to Monty Python, or at least
Felix...