[at-l] Trail Punishment

> What do y'all think is the appropriate etiquette when there
> is someone on the trail who you absolute, positively
> cannot stand and have trouble avoiding?  Especially in a
> group setting & when that (*^*&%& person is liked by
> everyone else?

People tend to avoid me like the plague anyway, but in the rare cases that
this has happened to me, I usually just go off on my own.

If I can't, I confront the person directly, tell them that I would
appreciate it if they would leave me completely alone, and thank them for
their consideration.

Barring that, feed them to an alligator.

Shane