[at-l] Where germs live

When you get chlorine up above 10 ppm it isn't that it is so toxic that you
won't want to drink the problem is that it tastes very bad. I don't have my
reference here but you have to get aquous chlorine level up very high before
you have a toxicity problem. EPA limits chlorine in drinking water because
they are concerned about the formation of Trihalomethanes and other products
which may have a long term toxicity. Generally water in city mains is kept
below 1 ppm.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"