[at-l] Where germs live

In a message dated 06/06/2003 10:08:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> But the threshold between "safe" and "poisonous to the body" is
> not always a great deal.  Some toxic, poisonous materials only require a
> drop or two more to be too much.  Hikers -- even smarts ones -- often make
> dumb mistakes.  Besides making it too strong, Hikers might mix it too weak
> and drink some "germs" that will make them sick.

You know, every year around May here in south Florida, our water turns
crystal clear.  And if you've ever seen the tap water in Florida (it's milky and
greenish gray, and has little particles of....something) you'd know this is a
phenomena.  Also, it smells bleachy or like chlorine.  Damn sure takes the
scrubbing outta cleaning the toilets.  (Yes, I clean toilets.... Sometimes.) I don't
know how this is relevant, but hey, I'm stuck indoors until October, so I
have the right to be a little insane.

KellyGoVols